Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Concerts with Grandchildren

I have nothing new and "quilty" to post this nice snowy morning.   One of my favorite activities this time of year is going to my grandchildren's Christmas concerts.   Sadly, I only have pictures from one as I didn't have my camera with me for the others.   But, this is my youngest, playing trumpet and singing at his elementary school concert.   I'm so proud of ALL my grandchildren!!   They have inherited the musical gene and have been raised in a house where they learned to appreciate the value of musical education in a person's life!!!

 Playing in the Brass Quartet
 Ukelele Club
He knows he's getting "Nuttin' for Christmas"

So, as not to be biased........my other 2 - watching the concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment