Thursday, January 17, 2013

Creating - not Revealing yet....

I have been working and creating on my quilts, just can't reveal any of them here.   I have 3 challenges underway - none can be shown yet.   Saturday we finally reveal our guild Literary Challenge.   Can't wait to see what book everyone has chosen for their inspiration and how they interpret it.

Meanwhile, my beautiful amaryllis - with 9 flowers, is no more.   But I have lots of photos of just how beautiful it was.   I've never been successful at keeping them to bloom a second time, but I'm going to try again with this one.


 This one looks like a tree, for goodness sake!
 I love close up shots.......right into the center of the flower!!!



1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty amaryllis! I am working on my challenge quilt too, and am anxious to see all of them at the quilt guild meeting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete