Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!


The day lilies arrived right on cue..... The first ones being open today!

 

Obviously I loved this one as I bought 2 plants .... even though they had different names on the tags!   That's ok as they make a nice row along the walkway!


This one is a much deeper red...almost maroon!


This is such a delicate flower... pale yellow with pale pink shading.   A small plant with few flowers!


This is not a lily but a Bears breech.  I moved this to this house 5 years ago when we moved here.   This is the first year it has flowered. Nice foliage too but I almost dig it up this year!  Glad I waited!!

Finally a view from my seat on the patio of the canna lilies growing in their huge pots.   I have these various places around the yard!!!



2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are lovely.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a nice job with your perennials! I am looking forward to putting some new ones in sometime soon . . .

    ReplyDelete