Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lighthouses & Water

I often say that my quilts are inspired by nature.   I'm not sure yesterdays walk or activities will inspire any quilts, but it was a beautiful day on the water................


For those of you who think - "yeah, so what?" - this was at the end of a long pier........I never walk out on long piers - phobias are a horrible thing!

This photo was taken part way out - looking towards the end of the pier - yes, I'm proud of myself!



Mark, my handsome husband of 40 years!!!

The newly remodeled lighthouse at Point Breeze on Lake Ontario


Isn't she beautiful!!!


Look at all the gulls lined up on the pier!



My sunflower in the front yard - taken after I got home from the lighthouse tour


I love closeups of flower centers!

No comments:

Post a Comment