Monday, August 2, 2010

"Still" Loving the Sun Printing!!!!

I did more sunprinting today - finally tried doing a photo.   This is my Grandson Aaron - 11 years old and I think it came out really well.














On the left side, Aaron-done in Cyanotype - Sun Printing! August 2, 2010.

On the right side is the original photo used to create the transparency for the cyanotype.

I love the results - maximum results - minimum effort involved.

I took the original photo and sharpened the contrast a couple of times.   Then I made a B&W copy and sharpened the contrast a couple more times.   Finally, I used Adobe Photoshop to create a negative and printed it out on transparency sheets.   After that I laied the transparency on the specially treated fabric, in the sun for 15 minutes, and VOILA!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment