Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bathroom Reno is completed!!!

Not much to write about in fibre arts, music or gardening..........but........I do have a new bathroom.   When we moved the bathroom here was SO bad, I knew it was the first thing to tackle and I couldn't wait.   I jokingly said last night that "I finally have a bathroom that is worthy of me"!!!   Here are some pics - you decide for yourself!!!

Lovely isn't it..........NOT!   Notice the harvest gold tile - the oversized vanity and the general lack of any style!









Mind-renovation!   The tub is filled with the ugly harvest gold tile and the walls are right down to the studs!












Voila!!!!!!!!!   The new and improved!  
The color is called "Spa Pool"!   I knew I wanted it when I first saw it. 
 I'm so pleased with the whole new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment